Tuesday

Some ideas for my FUTURE home

Josh and I will be moving soon. We are looking to move into a little whole in the wall. I don't think we'll be able to decorate it like I want it considering it is a considerable downsize. That's ok though because we are gonna be saving up a little this summer. The apartment we are in right now we have to get out of, the roof in my second roof started leaking and for the last month the Landlord still hasn't fixed it. I am really upset. So we are gonna move. We are staying up here in Logan. I like logan besides the fact that it SNOWED this morning. I was shocked. I seriously thought it was spring :(

So here are some images that I LOVE for my new home...one day







I am loving all of the BLUES, GREYS, and even the yellow. Never thought I would like that but it keeps coming up :)

Plus I can't get enough of the Chevron style!

No comments:

Post a Comment