Friday

FALL style...fall-refashions!

I currently am working up re-fashioning my wardrobe and adding some essential pieces to my closet. I found my inspiration on pinterest...on which I spend way too much time on and I get major anxiety every time I spend hours. Here are 4 ensembles that have been my ideal FALL outfits. So I'm gonna try and be a little bit more stylish ;)

I went thrift shopping yesterday and bought an XL large men's cashmere sweater that is in this outfit. I'm gonna try altering and take a swing at sewing. I'll let you know how it turns out. 

Next thing I bought while thrift shopping was a denim shirt. I'm going to also try sewing it done. 

Leather seems to be a theme. I LOVE IT. I especially love this jacket...which can be purchased at Violet Hill Boutique. In store only. Sorry online shoppers. I have a limited amount left. I might just have to buy one for myself. DID I MENTION I LOVE THESE BOOTS?
Love this one. I love the beige blouse paired with a colorful scarf. Don't forget the leather bag and the boots. 
What do you think of the outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment